Business Planning Manager
New Sabina Industries, Inc., an entity of a global conglomerate, Nippon Seiki Company, LTD, is a tier one supplier of Head-Up Display systems and Instrument Clusters. The plant is located in Sabina, OH. New Sabina supplies the Automotive Industry in North America with an established and recognized resource, critical to the development of safe and innovative products. As part of the Nippon Seiki Global Network, New Sabina aligns with the network’s global management principles, which contribute to society by producing high-quality products that enhance comfort and safety for drivers globally.
We are committed to preserving the future, New Sabina embraces Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), with a focus in four key areas: Environment, Community Involvement, Individual Development and Compliance. Our goal is the responsible operation of our businesses and to ensure safety and success for every future generation.
Purpose of Role
Control business planning process for the organization; coordinate, guide, and train management team on the creation and implementation of business plans. Monitor implementation of plans analyze financial impact, and report periodically on performance to President. Lead activities to identify areas of inefficiency in the organization, recommend efficient/effective processes and procedures.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with senior and executive management to develop and implement short/middle/long term business plans in line with Nippon Seiki Headquarters/Nippon Seiki North America business plans.
- Manage New Sabina Industries’ five year annual and revised budgeting process.
- Coordinate reporting of monthly financial results against budget to executive management with proper analysis, improvement recommendation, and supporting documents. Develop and modify systems to improve analysis and reporting where necessary.
- Support executive communication for vision, business plan, direction, and other items as required. Advise on and support executive initiatives as a liaison between the executive department and management team. Assist in implementation of initiatives as required.
- Drive the troubleshooting of operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems/ processes and help lead initiatives to fix root causes. Develop and strengthen management team’s ability to analyze root causes, professionally present gap analyses, and gain approval for countermeasure proposals.
- Other activities assigned by president.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Other Information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business-related field (Business, Accounting or Finance). Preferred MBA degree.
- 7 years or more experience in admin-related business operations such as business planning, financial planning, accounting/finance, etc.
- 5 years or more experience in high-volume complex manufacturing industry
- 5 years or more experience in leadership position
- Experience using J.D Edwards or another ERP system and proficiency in advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Significant experience driving continuous improvement initiatives at a variety of levels throughout an organization
- Proficiency in both English and Japanese languages, including experience supporting Japanese executive management
- Skilled at exerting leadership and influence with members of management at all levels; ability to support senior management in complex situations
- Strategic thinker focused not only on vision but also on its execution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (Oral and written) skills
Those interested should submit their resume to Cassandra McClure, HR Business Partner at Cassandra.email@example.com
Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of New Sabina Industries, Inc.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.