JASStek has an immediate opening for a Wire Harness Design Engineer with our Client in Raymond OH with the following-
- Actively engage with Automotive OEM design engineers to collaborate on design projects
- Meet project deliverables commitments and timelines
- Ability to create complex Wire harness 3D design incorporating best practice
- Complete detailed drawing
- Propose and promote design improvement approaches including cost reduction
- Create Mass Production layout for all Harness
- Keep checking layout or design meets requirements, design guide, RMC Checks and A-req
- Drive negotiation and correlation with other groups (mainlybody, Interior, Light, EF4, Transmission and ENGINE (at HGT))
- Keep track of past issues and investigate feasible solution for issues
- Attend Maru-Q meeting
- Attend Expert Cert evaluation meetings
- Address issues (Maru-W) noted from Maru-Q and Expert Cert events
- Attend factory review meeting
- Address CRFs written by factory and provide feasible C/M
- Review harness design with supplier and review harness build quality to meet design intent
- Address supplier concerns and harness build quality issues
- Issue official drawings of all parts listed above for different milestones
- Prepare Maru-Q documents for each event
- Cost correlation with Purchase department and Deign PL
- Support Senkosha build (prototype build)
- 3+ years of proven experience designing Automotive Wire Harness
- Ability to create 3D Data by using Catia EHI Module.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent degree course
- Experience creating designs in standard 3D CAD systems (e.g. CATIA V5) is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and capability to work with cross functional team
- Effectively interface with team
- Automotive OEM experience is an added advantage
If you match the above skill-set please apply to discuss this opportunity in detail!!! Email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com with your Resume indicating a good phone number and time to reach you today .
Please note *** Interview Mode is both In Person and in Skype.
JASStek Inc. is an EEO Employer.