Bilingual (Japanese/English) Auditor
Schneider Downs & Co., Inc., one of the 60 largest public accounting firms in the United States and eighth largest firm in Central Ohio, is seeking a Bilingual Tax or Audit professional for its growing Japanese practice in Columbus, Ohio.
- · Perform financial statement attestation engagements, in a variety of client industries
- · Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- · Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues.
- · 3 to 5 years of current public accounting experience
- · Ability to write and speak fluent Japanese/English
- · CPA License preferred
- · Strong commitment to Japanese client service and culture is required
- · Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills
- · Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
At Schneider Downs, we offer:
- · great people
- · challenging work
- · rewarding opportunities
- · corporate culture focused on teamwork and client service
Schneider Downs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences, and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.