The Japanese Student Organization presents:
14th Annual JSO Spring Festival
The Japanese Student Organization at OSU (JSO) is hosting the 13th Annual Japanese Spring Festival where students, staff, faculty, kids, and adults are all welcome to play games, play Japanese toys, learn Japanese culture,and try Japanese candy. Enjoy the atmosphere of a Japanese Festival in the Performance Hall in the Ohio Union with your friends, colleagues, and family. A list of the performances and booths are below.
1. OSU Kendo Club
2. The Ice Cream Noodles
3. Shotokan Karate Club at Ohio State University
4. (JSO Officer Performance)
5.OSU Dance Irregulars
6. BAAM (Asian a cappella group)
8. Columbus Koto Ensemble
9. The Original Freshmen (The Freshmen Quartet)
11. many more performances!
1. Columbus Kimono (wear kimono and take a picture)
2. JSO Photo Booth
3. Dragon Ikka (sells arts and jewelry)
5. Yamato Transport USA (delivery services available to Japan)
6. Tea Ceremony (experience how to drink real green tea)
7. Bento (sells bento and Japanese pastries from Tensuke)
8. OSU Kendo Club
9. Origami and Toy Booth (learn how to do origami and play with Japanese toys!)
10. Calligraphy Booth (try writing your own name in Japanese!)
11. Shateki Booth (target hitting game)
12. JSO/Omikuji Booth (learn more about JSO and your future)
13. Flea Market Booth
14. Yoyo Tsuri (fishing the water balloon floating on water)
Admission to our festival is free.
Visit JSO's Facebook page for more information.